Thursday, October 02, 2008

Sunset


This is the beauty of living near the seaside. When you feel like running away from all the troubles of living and find solitude in the God's peace and really enjoy His creation, you can do it anytime. During weekdays, the beach is quiet and clean. Teluk Batik used to be where I hang out at night with friends but I think it is not safe to hang out there at night. Evenings and mornings are safer and it is then that I found the it's beauty at its best. Sunrise can be viewed from another side of this medium sized seaside town of Sitiawan. I think Sitiawan is a perfect place to stay...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

love this shot. the colours are really nice.

12:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never realise teluk batik can be so breath taking !!!

2:34 AM  
Blogger Philip said...

if we open our eyes to see, then we will realise the beauty of God's creation everywhere..=)

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home