Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Royale Escapade

Here are 3 pictures taken during Monash's Ball 2006 themed Royale Escapade. This was my first ball during tertiary level. It would also be my last as I would be ending my undergraduate course soon. There would be parts 2, 3 and so on that will showcase some other pictures that I think are nice. Editing was done very minimally because I'm lazy to do those super cool effects. Also, I only know some. Enjoy these 3 first while I edit the rest and post them up in the next few days.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super Cool Effects?

... Whoa, what were you thinking of doing? :)

8:23 AM  
Blogger Philip said...

some stuff i learned from the magazine which i can't even remember how to do..lazy to do also..

10:48 AM  
Blogger lee wei said...

post more! post more!

4:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home